Stop Leaks and Energy Loss from the Top Down!
Our Conklin Spray Polyurethane Foam System (SPF) is a great way to provide high-grade insulation on roofs for protection from the elements. SPF, combined with one of our superior coating systems, effectively controls air infiltration, adds building stength and reduces cooling and heating costs.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense.
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Stops lateral water movement movement with foam’s closed-cell structure.
- Simplifies repairs- most damage can be fixed with caulking and top coating.
- Extends the life of the roof.
- Added insulation R 6.5 per inch.
- Remove loose debris from roof.
- Apply closed-cell spray polyutherane foam with approximate thickness of 1 inch.
- Apply Benchmark Base Coat at approximately 2 gallons per square.
- Apply top coat at approximately 2 gallons per square.