Don’t Replace Your Roof- Restore it!
Our Conklin Metal Roof Restoration System is a complete waterproofing system for metal roofs. It stops leaks, inhibits rust, and provides an energy-efficient, long-lasting, attractive finish coat, which will extend the life of the roof for years. During the restoration process, each problem area is systematically addressed, repaired and resealed; then the entire roof is coated with a reflective finish coat.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Inhibits rust.
- Extends the life of the existing roof.
- Enhances appearance with attractive finish coat.
- Power wash roof with Rust Off.
- Prime roof, using Encase Rust Inhibiting Metal Primer.
- Caulk fastener heads and vents using Kwik Kaulk.
- Reinforce seams with Spunflex fabric in Base Coat and/or Spunflex Butyl Tape.
- Apply one of three white finish coat options.