Rugged Protection and Lower Energy Costs!
Our Conklin Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System gives buildings trouble-free protection. It waterproofs with a seamless acrylic coating in which a tough, flexible fabric is embedded. The combination makes a rugged, yet lightweight membrane that resists splitting and rupturing- the primary cause of leaks. This roofing system also substantially increases the strength of the roof, extends its life expectancy and increases energy efficiency.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense.
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers excellent wind and hail protection.
- Extends the life of the existing roof.
- Great for new or retro-fit roof applications.
- Wash roof with WAC II.
- Prime roof surface with Tack Coat.
- Apply Benchmark Base Coat at approximately 2 gallons per square.
- Apply white top coat at approximately 2 gallons per square.