Don’t Replace Your Roof- Restore it!
With EPDM Roofs, a common repair is loose seams that are pulling apart. The separating seams can allow water go get between the roof and your structure and create water damage. With EPDM Roofs, we often see cases where the black membrane is pulled too tight or has cuts in it. In the case where the membrane has been pulled too tight, we cut it, relax it, and then seal it back up again.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Extends the life of the existing roof.
- Power wash and clean roof with WAC II roof cleaner.
- Prime surface with Tack Coat Primer.
- Reinforce seams with Spunflex embedded in Rapid Roof III Base Coat or Equinox Base Coat.
- Seal entire roof with Rapid Roof III Top Coat or Equinox Top Coat.